Questions? Contact Leslie Cook at email@example.com.
SIGN UP TO WATCH ON DEMAND!
This panel discussion is available to all utility and paid registrants. If you haven't already registered, sign up now to watch this on demand panel.
Spatial Analytics: The Intersection of Assets, Vegetation Management, Wildfire and Analytics
As the area of Spatial Analytics continues to evolve and mature many questions are starting to arise. From the very basic - what is spatial analytics and how is it collected - to more advanced.
- How long does it take to collect the data?
- How much does it cost to collect data?
- How is spatial analytics data stored?
- What are the high-level use cases that drive value?
- Can Lidar data be used as the “record of truth” for the GIS?
- Can imagery data really pinpoint asset defects, risks and issues?
- Can Lidar and imagery data be used to prioritize and optimize a Utility’s vegetation budget?
- How can Lidar and imagery data be used to predict and reduce the likelihood of wildfire catastrophes?
The intent of the this session is to set the introductory concepts of spatial analytics, learn lessons from those who have already invested in these types of projects and set the foundation for follow-up deeper dive discussions.